- The Personal data included in this form will be “processed” (as such terms are defined in the Data Protection Act 1998) by Musicland for the purposes of administration and the provision of teaching services. Musicland will not disclose this information to third parties for marketing purposes.
- An application will only be deemed to have been accepted if accompanied by the payment/transfer of the required fee. Fees are payable by the first week of term.
- For individual lessons please liase with the appropiate teacher to agree a suitable time slot, and check availability.
- Methods of Payment:Bank transfer, PayPal.
- Courses take place once a week during the normal academic terms. The term dates for the following term will be made known via email and on our webpage www.playmusicland.com, at the end of each term.
- Cancellation:One term’s notice should be given.
- Musicland reserves the right to exclude students from lessons at its discretion.
- Musicland reserves the right to make changes to the timetable and to the teaching staff.
- Fees are reviewed annually in September.
- Students participate at their own risk and are obliged to inform Musicland and its staff of any existing injuries or medical condition.
- Students are obliged to take care of their own belongings. Musicland can accept no liability for lost or damaged belongings.
- The liability of Musicland and that of its staff is restricted to class time only.
Parents/Guardians accept responsibility for their children in attending individual and group classes through Musicland. Teachers will be taking extra precautions to limit the risk regarding COVID-19, and have completed risk assessments for staff and pupils. You acknowledge that there may still be some risk to exposure of the virus, and that it is your decision to attend and accept this responsibility. If your child or anyone in your family party shows symptoms you agree to inform the teacher and not attend your lesson. You must then follow government advice regarding testing and staying home. Make sure your child’s teacher has your up to date contact details.